10 years ago ...
I was living in the Music House at Northwest College in Powell, WY--next door to Christina in the Art House! I was engaged to her brother (that would be Casey), planning a wedding that was 2 months away and finishing my Associates degree, as well. Ah, the good old days ...
5 things on my to do list:
- Finish our taxes (this includes inputting all of Casey's business stuff into Quickbooks--yeah, we're a little behind this year)
- Call Cub Scout leaders
- Go to the Post Office
- Go to the DMV (apparently some error with my picture happened when I went months ago to replace my stolen license; I only found out b/c my temporary is almost expired so I called to see where my new one was. I loath that place!)
- Get my garden started and do more weeding (thanks to the snow today this one gets pushed down the list--yea!)
- Cracker pizzas (still--thank you, Kate)
- Fresh baked cookies (chocolate or with something chocolate in them)
- What I wouldn't give for a delicious, fresh-off-the-tree peach or pear ...
- Chips (this is a new one; I'm usually not a chips fan, really)
- Homemade wheat bread (you'll see a post about this one soon) ... and I forgot about popcorn (movie theater style, all buttery and salty and delicious)
- Training Table cheese fries with ultimate dipping sauce
- Alfredo sauce (GOOD stuff, like what I'm making tonight ... oh, I can't wait!)
- Rib City Grill's beef brisket on their Texas garlic toast with a little BBQ sauce--YUM!!!
- Anything with glutens :) ... carbs in general
- A really good salad with homemade ranch dressing and all the fixin's
Gosh, what wouldn't I do? Take a trip to Italy to see all the art, go on an African safari, hire people to finish our stairs and studio no matter what it cost, go out to eat more often, buy a grand piano, hire someone to do our taxes, save the rest for when Casey becomes a full-time starving artist.
5 places I have lived:
- La Habra, CA
- Cody, WY
- Powell, WY
- Provo, UT
- Pleasant Grove, UT
I have no idea. Too many to choose from, but I can't really think of any right now and Owen's crying and needs to go take a nap, but I just have to finish this and get it posted so no quote from me today, sorry!
Ashley, tag, you're it!