Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Official

Owen=trouble. I took the following pictures during about a 10-minute span of time. I did not get pictures of him under the desk playing with the computer cord, making a bee line for the kitty litter box, and almost falling down the stairs. I did document him playing with the vacuum (I sure couldn't get the carpet clean today because he found it quite amusing to chase the vacuum around) ...

pulling himself up to standing using the stairs (which I also told the doctor he was no where near doing last Thursday) ...

(I think he was pretty proud of that move ...)

pulling himself up on the dishwasher ...

chewing on Casey's shoe ...

untying the shoe Casey was wearing about 2 seconds after he walked in the door ...

and pulling the Excedrin out of my purse.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep track of this one! Evan has not gotten into as much mischief in his entire life thus far as Owen has in the past 5 days. He better not teach his older brother any new tricks.

3 comments:

Becky's Place said...

Wow!! I got tired just reading about all the fun you and Owen are having.

6 P's in a Pod said...

He's more work than a new puppy! (Much cuter, though!)

Betsy said...

Total disregard for parental figures.
:)