Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yum.

(Photo stolen from Jennifer McRae)
(P.S. Jen, don't worry--you can see Suzy & Ryan back there behind us.) :)

This is what we had the honor and privilege of doing last night. I guess being the wife of a P712 artist does have a perk or two. Great food and great company--what more could we ask for? I highly recommend you give Communal a try. Don't leave without having the Chocolate Caramel Tart (which they better keep on the menu for a good, long time ... hint, hint). I could have died after I tasted that and felt like my life was complete.

6 comments:

The Accidental Somebody said...

What a great picture of you and Casey!

Suzy said...

It was way fun!! And really good to see you guys :)

katealyson said...

Again, hottie! I'm glad you guys had soooo much fun. P.S. Is Harriette? Let me know if I need to come over to feed her

Jen said...

What a fun evening. Good food and good friends. It doesn't get any better!

Christina said...

So that's where you are taking us to dinner next time we come to town, right?? You two look cute!

Brandi said...

Amanda, you two look great!!! Glad that you got to go out and enjoy each other.