Friday, February 15, 2008

Bad Bear

Yesterday, as I'm walking down the stairs, I hear Evan saying, "Okay, stay here for 1 minute." And this is what I saw--Bear, in the naughty corner. When I asked what Bear did, he said, "not nice." I guess it makes me feel better knowing that Evan gets the concept of the naughty corner, but he sure fights it a lot harder than Bear does.




























Evan was also playing with 2 orange segments yesterday, and he had quite the dialog going between the two:
"Go to work."
"See you later."
"Bye. Love you."
["KISS"]
I guess maybe he's starting to get the whole Valentine's Day thing, too.

I would tell you the other funny thing he said, but I would have to label my blog "explicit" if I did. :)

1 comment:

Casey Childs said...

So it must be Bear who's teaching him all of his "not nice" habits! What a bad influence that bear is on an otherwise angel of a boy.