Monday, May 31, 2010

Way Back When Evan Turned 5

The lucky kid had 2 parties since his aunts couldn't come the first night. He got a lot of fun things, thanks to sweet friends and family.


That is the Lego cake I made. It's no masterpiece. That's what's great about a 5-year-old boy: it's blue and it's a Lego brick and that's all that matters.



Here is one of many large snowstorms we had this past winter. I spent a lot of time shoveling this year. I had to get a picture of Owen in this hat. It was a little small, but so hilarious.


The boys made a snowman.


Owen was very entertained throwing snowballs at me through the door. That's the best way to get hit by a snowball.




4 comments:

Teri's Life said...

Your boys are so cute!

Casey Childs said...

ummmm....correction, WE spent a lot of time shoveling snow this winter. ;)

Anonymous said...

I sooo want a lego cake for my birthday, but my fave color is red. I have my birthday off btw. ha ha :). I love Owen's hat. Miss :)

Becky's Place said...

I love the lego cake!! Great job