Saturday, August 28, 2010

Easter 2010 in WY

This year we got to spend Easter/Spring Break in Cody. It was a fun change. We arrived Saturday night and had to dye eggs to be ready for Easter the next day.








I'm pretty sure Owen ate all of his Easter candy within about 1 hour.



We got to meet this sweetheart for the first time. Miss Chloe is my cousin John's little girl and she is to die for!

Even Owen likes her.



My mom made Batman and Robin capes for the boys. Unkie John (what my kids call cousin John) is always such a good sport when it comes to playing with the boys ...




Isn't she to die for???



Of course we got to see plenty of the dogs and horses ...









I think Emily is demonstrating how much her ponytail matches the horse's.


And Kate is demonstrating the importance of blending in like a fly on the horse's back.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They're so cute. And I Love Owen's Darth Vader hat. I have to find one of those for Jason.